Copper Roofing Systems in New Jersey
In 1727, the Old Christ Church in Philadelphia received a copper roof. Copper roofing dates back even further than that. It can be traced to the Romans, proof that the material is versatile and long lived. Today, New Jersey copper roofing is growing in popularity, mostly with commercial businesses.
Hackettstown and Parisppany homeowners often choose it as a stylish and beautiful addition to their home’s architecture. Copper roofing is regarded as a classical and elegant addition to any home, whether it’s for a full roof or just an accent for domes, spires, or bay windows. Anchor Roofing & Construction has years of experience installing wonderfully crafted New Jersey copper roofing that will bring you many years of pleasure and protection.
Some Enduring Qualities of New Jersey Copper Roofing:
- Resistance to corrosion and extreme weather conditions, making it ideal for property in close proximity to water
- Lightweight, not needing much in the way of supporting structure
- Requires little maintenance
- Natural warmth in color and in a short period of time (5 to 15 years), a protective green patina develops
- 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Completely fire resistant
- Can be produced in either seams or sheet forms for roofing and can be shaped and bent to fit most any roof and style
- Easily installed by a professional New Jersey roofer
- Available in tile, shingle, slate, shake, or standing seam applications
Although copper is considered a high-end product, the cost becomes reasonable when considering its lifelong durability, the added value to your home, energy efficiency, and eco-friendliness. If you are looking for a special accent to your homes style, consider our New Jersey copper roofing.